Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Camper...Knit for Nature

THE MAN...
Carrot top here reminds me of Burke's Backyard wearing that iconic Jenny Kee style jumper.  Funny how when growing up one would poke fun and practically puke after looking at such attire, it as it always seems has come full circle.  Burke how I used to loathe watching you every Friday night at Nonna's house, thank god Mr. Bean was on first, I got my cackles worth (I mean I would laugh at my Nonna instead of Mr.Bean as she would fall of the chair laughing but as soon as 7:30 struck...we had to SHUT UP).  

THE SHOE...
This Camper sneak has already become in my opinion an icon.  Distinctive, creative and colourful not the usual bland clown toe footwear they normally plop out.  It's goes swimmingly with knits...

THE VERDICT...
Knit for Nature and Nurture you Nits...Or was it Nurture your Tits?







This is Part one.  Jenny talks about a whole bunch of interesting stuff...Enjoy!

P.S. NO BURKE'S BACKYARD CLIPS, MAKES ME SHUDDER.  PAINFUL, NOT FUNNY.

No comments:

Post a Comment