Friday, February 15, 2013

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

Tell me all about it! You know exactly what i'm thinking don't you? That particular sizzling hot pink dress. All those delicious diamonds and then of course Madonna wanted to do it and Kylie too. I think it's a dead ringer of a shoe. Oooo patent hot pink pearly metallic pumps, sux on that Barbie and The Rockers! You no longer serve my 80s ambitions. I'mma gonna get me a power suit and be as smart as Mads and our girl Kylie. 

Call me crazy but I wouldn't mind giving it a quick lick, hmmm lollies. Give me some of your sweet sweet candy...Sergio Rossi.


I'm a sucker for a folded edge. I love folded edges. You know what I love even more? Lining the same colour as the upper...Whoa, yeah that's right a folded edge that hides ugly pigskin lining even though the lining is in tone with the upper. Holy crap this bitch it out of control. Culture assholes, deal with it!







No comments:

Post a Comment