Sunday, January 15, 2012

FUCK YOU! tude.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...This is Vivienne Westward Fuck You tude to it's dumbest!  Just give me the Sex Pistols and be done with it man/woman?  So I shall explain...today was the Vivienne Westwards men's collection for a/w 2012.  For those who don't understand, a whole bunch of fashionistas and kids who want to be put on blogs for being fabulous, well dressed and faux eccentric stand around and take pictures of eachother.  Some kid's pretend to get into the shows, some actually do.  Others smile at the camera, while others look sulky and pout and hunch their shoulders either due to poor posture (their mothers clearly didn't tell them off enough whilst growing up or they don't drink enough milk) or that indie crap stance/pose they do for the camera because apparently it's cool and while others give the ye olde fuck you finger (my persoanl favourite), while they secretly love and adore the attention and stare dead pan at you. Don't blink you're eyes might drop out of their socket pockets.   Sorry, I don't work for Vogue but have a lovely day.


Doin' it my way fuckers!

I personally would have worn red nail polish but that's way I'm taking pictures of you and not the other way round.
As long as you're havin' fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment