Thursday, March 10, 2011

The week that was...Milano Fashion Week 2011

Granted it was a couple of weeks ago now, but it's still fresh in my mind like a bubonic plague.  I was one of those rodents soaking it all up.  Watching, chasing, hunting for the next victim to snap, snap, snap away with my clickerty clicky (Nikon D60).  So to kick off... Here is Mr James Goldstein a VIP who if you check out his website has a lovely house, designed by John Lautner, who happened to be a student of Frank Lloyd Wright. Now, that's really cool!

I must add, this cowboy (Goldstein) has beautiful piercing blue eyes, I don't do them any justice my apologies!

Before the DSQUARED show.  This was the second encounter, he was happy to see me!
Before the Gucci show...This was the first encounter, he looks suspiciously at me....






http://www.jamesfgoldstein.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment